Sony is ready to get into the micro-console gaming fight, with its PlayStation TV set to debut this fall.
This console is essentially meant to be the Apple TV for gaming. Sony's plan is to target families with children to promote playing together, as well as allow for greater use throughout the home. If you've got a PlayStation 4, simply add the PS TV for a cheap(er) way to extend the console's functionality to another TV.
Stream games, movies, music, and TV shows directly to the sleek little box, and control everything with a PS3 or PS4 controller.
And the price isn't half bad: only $99 for the console alone. They do have a package price of $139 and includes the console, a controller, a PS Vita micro chip, and the Lego Movie game. Not too shabby for extra forty bucks!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades